The Cost of Adultery, the Price Tag is misleading!
- Adultery can be fun, exciting, enjoyable, etc.
- The cost might seem to be just a few rands /dollars for pocket money, airtime, hairstyles, restaurant dinners, hotel bookings, apartment rentals, car purchases, etc.
But the Real Cost is much bigger
- The price tag on adultery is incorrect, it is meant to mislead people. The real price is your soul.
- Adultery shatters trust, intimacy, and love in marriage.
- It breaks up families, ruins careers, and leaves a trail of pain and destruction in its path.
- Adultery (combined with HIV) destroys homes, leaving orphans behind and child-headed homes.
- One loses the respect of the children, friends, relatives, the church, the in-laws, and the community at large.
- Then there is guilt, humiliation, shame and embarrassment.